Monday, 13 September 2010

FINAL PROJECT - The Spirit of Vietnam 2010
5 - 13 Sep 2010
I finally received the book and whilst quite pleased with the product, there was a tendancy for the images to be a little on the dark side. In addition I have made changes to the content of the text and at Clems suggestion made the text size less intrusive. I have now uploaded for the final print. The book can be reviewed on http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1582811
The Slideshow is now virtually complete excepting for some layout issues which should be resolved this week.
I have now selected 12 images for the exhibition with three reserves. I am off to Lincoln today for framing with a view to making the final selection on Wednesday.
I am now well into the writen evaluation although the revised word count of 2500 is on the low side to cover the work flow and thought processes. This will be nearer 6000 by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment